Friday, April 18, 2008

Welcome everyone!

After six months of traveling through Central and South America (8 countries, 24 plane flights, 20+ bus rides, and hundreds of miles of hiking), I'm back in the U.S. and excited to be back in the Bay Area. I've put together a blog that includes stories, reflections, photos, and videos of the places I visited and people I met along the way.

There's a few different ways to learn about my trip. Choose the best one for you. Or you can try them all. It's meant to be read over time.

1. The Quick Photo Album Summary -- A condensed version of my trip in a slideshow (Make sure to view with captions)

2. Personal Reflections -- I've also included a personal reflections page about my trip as well as information on some new things I'm doing next.

3. The Full Photo Album -- A slideshow of photos by country. Also with captions.

4. The Real Deal -- A full trip diary with videos and links to photos by country. It starts with Guatemala and goes chronologically through each country. (You can also explore each country I went to by using the navigation bar on the right-hand side of the page.)

If you'd like to leave comments, you're welcome to leave them on a comments page I set up.

If anyone gets inspired by any of the places along my route and has any questions about them, don’t hesitate to contact me.

Take care and I wish everyone the best!
Ryan


------------------------------------------------

No comments: